Tuesday, July 18, 2006

And Now I Turn Into a Total Fangirl

I am really struggling to control my excitement right now, because this is totally awesome. I don't normally blog at work (yeah, even us amateur supervillains need to have day jobs), but I just couldn't resist. I have been looking foraward to the Buffy Season 8 comic books for so long, and now my excitement is doubled, or maybe tripled. My excitement is expotentially higher. I am completely unfamiliar with Georges Jeanty's work, but that cover is gorgeous. I look forward to seeing his rendering of the other characters. I also look forward to finding out if Xander will still be sporting a patch or if he will have gotten himself a glass eye. Now we just need to get an announcement about when it will come out and what other former Buffy writers will be working on the series (I'm hoping for Drew Goddard).
Between this and the Best Of She Ra DVD, today is just so cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»