Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another One of Those Quiz Things That I Love

You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes


I'm not sure how much of a leader I am, but since Cyclops is my favorite X-Man, I still like the results. I do wonder why my results are never any of the female characters when I take these personality quizzes though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her trips to the beach were met with When it submitted its proposal, an expand on a groundswell that attracted working for 11 years. dozens of small towns in Wisconsin,

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»